In this brief guide, we have detailed the procedure to download COVID vaccine certificate in Saudi Arabia from Sehhaty Application
COVID Vaccine certificate for Citizens and Residents
- Download Sehaty Application from either PlayStore or iTunes.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “COVID-19 Vaccine” button.
- On the new page, select the option “Medical Report“.
- That’s it. The system will show you the COVID 19 vaccine certificate on your mobile screen.
You can save the certificate as a PDF file or take a screenshot and save it to your phone. When you leave Saudi Arabia on an Exit Re-Entry or Final Exit visa, it will come in handy. Within the Kingdom, however, you can use the Tawakkalna app to check your immunization status.
COVID Vaccine Certificate for Visit Visa Holders
Visit Visa holders cannot register in Sehhaty application and hence they cannot obtain COVID Vaccine certificate via the application.
However they have the following options
- Use Health passport from Tawakkalna Application.
- Use Vaccine certificate from the country where they’re resident in.
- Visit the Vaccination center where you have obtained vaccination or enquire them via Email.
If you have obtained vaccination in Imam Abdul Rahman Bin Faisal University in Dammam, you can E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check COVID vaccine certificate
Below is the procedure to check your vaccine certificate
- Open the website: https://vaccinecertificate.sehhaty.sa/
- Enter your Iqama Number.
- Enter the Vaccine Certificate Report Number.
- Genuine Certificate: Report Number XXX is valid and has been issued by the Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Fake COVID Certificate: You’ll get the following error “The Client doesn’t have a certificate in the NVR system.”
In this case, you should check the accuracy of the data entered and if the error persists, send an email to email@example.com.
SUPPORT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW MOSQUE!
Help us build a new Masjid by donating today.
Join Our New Community Facebook Group