Following the announcement from Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Tourism, the Kingdom now provides e-Visas for GCC residents, including those in the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman. GCC residents can perform Umrah using this tourist visa. In this article, we have explained a step-by-step guide to obtaining a Saudi visa for UAE residents (or GCC residents).
For any Travel, Passport, Visa Related Questions, Connect with us on Whatsapp
? Documents Required: Saudi visa for UAE, Qatar, Kuwait Residents
- Copy of Passport First and Last Page (Validity must cover stay Period – Atleast 6 Months)
- Copy of GCC Residency Card with Atleast 3 months validity (Emirates ID in UAE or CPR Card in Bahrain, RP in Qatar, Iqamah in Kuwait)
- Resident’s occupation should be among the eligible occupations
? Cost of Saudi Visa
The cost of Tourist Visa Including Health Insurance and Application Fees for UAE/GCC residents is around SAR 400.
⏲ Validity of the Visa
- The Multiple-entry tourist visa is valid for 1 year from the date of issuance, and the permissible period of stay is 90 days.
- The Single-entry tourist visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance, and the permissible period of stay is 30 days.
? Procedure to Apply for Saudi Visa for UAE, Qatar, Kuwaiti Residents
- Visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Register and Register yourself on the MOFA website using your Email ID
- After successful registration, Login using https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/Account/Loginindividuals
- Start by Creating New Application and Choose Visa Type: Tourism Visa, Saudi Mission: Dubai (In Case of UAE) or any other main city in your Country.
- Enter your Name in English and Arabic (As per your Passport and Resident ID). ? Tip: You may use Google Translate to help you with Arabic
- Enter GCC Resident ID Information. Choose A “valid” residence for a period of no less than three months in the Gulf Countries option and attach your GCC Card along with Passport.
- Enter Saudi Visa Details. Choose Port of Entry as per your choice. Choose Visa Type and Specify if you are looking to perform Umrah. List down the countries that you have visited during the last 5 Years.
- Choose Insurance for Visit Visa. Select from the available list and Proceed to complete the Visa Payment. ? Tip: Choose Lowest Package
- You have Completed Saudi Visa Application Successfully!
? How to Apply for Saudi Tourist Visa for Your Dependents?
GCC Residents can apply for a Saudi Tourist Visa for their dependents, including their husband, wife, parents, and children. The procedure is fairly simple. After you have successfully completed your visa application, Login to the MOFA Website once again using the same account and Create New Application for each of your family members. Complete the Visa application by completing the fee payment.
✅ Saudi Tourist Visa Approval and Rejection
If your visa is approved, you will receive an e-Visa copy on your Email on the same day (Usually in less than an hour).
If your visa is rejected, Re Apply. Make sure you are not making any mistakes in the application form. You can also Try Connecting with customer care on their WhatsApp or Call 80001830142 (UAE), 80074587 (Oman), 00800101091 (Qatar), 80006192 (Bahrain), 96522063899 (Kuwait)
? Can you perform Umrah with Tourist Visa
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa Allows All Muslims to perform Umrah but the limitation is that you’re not allowed to perform during Hajj Season.
SUPPORT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW MOSQUE!
Help us build a new Masjid by donating today.
Join Our New Community Facebook Group