Huroob is a term used in Saudi Arabia to refer to a worker who has absconded from their job or is in violation of the country’s labor laws. To check your huroob status, you will need to contact the Ministry of Labor and Social Development in Saudi Arabia
- The employer may set your Iqama on Huroob Status when you are absent from work for a long period without his consent.
- The Ministry of Interior may set your Iqama on Huroob Status when you do not return to Saudi Arabia on an Exit Re Entry Visa.
Check Iqama Huroob status online
To check your huroob status online, Follow below Steps
- Visit the Ministry of Labor and Social Development website.
- Enter Iqama number or Border Number or Passport Number.
- The MOL system will show one of the following two messages;
- علي رأس العمل: NO HUROOB/WORKER ON JOB
- متغيب عن العمل: HUROOB/ABSENT FROM WORK
If a person is declared as huroob in Saudi Arabia, they will lose their legal status as a worker in the country and will no longer be able to work or reside there. This can have serious consequences, including loss of income, difficulty finding new employment, and potential legal problems. It is important for anyone working in Saudi Arabia to understand the country’s labor laws and ensure that they are in compliance with them to avoid being declared as huroob.
SUPPORT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW MOSQUE!
Help us build a new Masjid by donating today.
Join Our New Community Facebook Group