CR Number: Commercial Registration Number
The Commercial Registration Number, commonly known as CR Number is a 10 digit code that is included in the Commercial registration certificate provided by Wizarat Tijara or Ministry of Commerce, Saudi Arabia. It serves as a unique identification number that is assigned by the Ministry to any business operating in the country. It can be found on the commercial registration certificate, usually located on the top left corner.
How to Check and Verify CR Number Online using Wizarat Tijara Website
- Visit Ministry of Commerce website: https://v.mc.gov.sa/Verification/PageVerify.aspx?lang=en
- Change Website language to English if it is Arabic
- Select “Verification of the commercial register” from the drop-down menu
- 4. Input the CR Number and the Registration date of the CR in the designated fields
- 5. Fill in the image code, then click the “Verification” button
- 6. The next page will display the details of your commercial registration or sajil tijari.
Importance of CR Number
- Having a CR Number ensures that a business is operating legally in the country
- It is a mandatory requirement for companies to have it in order to conduct business in Saudi Arabia
- It serves as a proof of a business’s legitimacy and can be verified online through the Ministry of Commerce’s website
The CR Number is an essential aspect of doing business in Saudi Arabia. It serves as a unique identification number for companies and is assigned by the Ministry of Commerce. Obtaining and verifying the CR Number is a simple process that can be done online through the official website of the Ministry of Commerce. It is crucial for businesses to have a CR Number to operate legally in the country.
SUPPORT THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW MOSQUE!
Help us build a new Masjid by donating today.
Join Our New Community Facebook Group